About the project
The Sunbreeze Project: Lily of Dereliction is a crossover fanart of both Dota 2 and Touhou Project. It is a playable bullet-hell game demo set in the Dota world. The audio-visual stylistics and core gameplay mechanics emulate those found in Touhou games, while the content - setting, charaters, enemies, attacks - references Dota.
- One autoscrolling stage and a classic Touhou boss fight with multiple spellcards.
- Dota spells, attacks and effects represented as bullet patterns.
- Overly convoluted scoring system inspired primarily by Perfect Cherry Blossom.
- Hand-drawn 2D graphics overlayed on a low-poly 3D scrolling background.
- Three music tracks featuring soundfonts and low quality FM synth patches.
- Two main difficulty levels and customizable difficulty settings.
- (Recommended) keyboard and (rudimentary) gamepad controls.